the dream of mine

My name is Ilham Azka Ramadhan ,im 17 years old ,I was born on November 18th 2001 in Bandung. Im the first child from three son, so i have two brothers and I really hope they will be a better person than I am. My hobby is cycling ,and learn something new or create some project that include programming or designing.

Since baby my family know me as a quiet person. And that personality is still within me till now im in highschool. But of course the people that know me for real, know that im not that quiet. Since elementary school im trying to be a "good boy", trying to meet my parents expectation so i wont be compared to my friend. But in junior highschool the "good boy" me was gone, i become a really lazy person ,perhaps because of my environment ,but in the end when i was faced againts the UN.

When i was in elementary school i participate in two science olimpiade, and i didnt won both of those competition not even once. I think thats because the lack of my motivation to do something, so sometimes i kinda dont take things seriously.

Everyone have a dream, so do I. Ever since we were a child ,we always had a dream, and that dream keep changing through time .Now im in highschool, and now i understand whats my potential and whats my weakness. When i first started highschool, my dream to become an architecture getting stronger ,because i like it ,drawing and designing thats my hobby, i like geometry and precision. So I decided to be serious about it and get a full commitmen to deepen my knowledge about architectural.
But when i tell my parents about it ,they dont seem do be fully supporting my dream, instead, they want me to be like my father ,working on a petrolium company, so this make me a bit dissapointed and a bit sad, but after that conversation i still want to be an architecture.

Around my second year on senior highschool, i got interested in other subject that i never thought i will became this attracted to it, andd its programming. Why i became interested? well, im a gamer, but not that hardcore, but still i play game every time i had a free time. So my mom of course realized that i became a bit "addicted" to gaming so she often getting angry because i play game too much. After a dozen of lecture given by my mother, i decide to like "ok, how can i learn something that is usefull for my future but at the same time still get to play games?" then i found programming. At first i was like what is this, number,word,symbol, why is like that ,why is it so weird ,thats my first impression about programming, but at the same time i was like "hey ,if can master this thing ,isnt that cool ?", so yeah my first motivation to study programming is to be cool. And after sometimes learning it ,it became my next dream i thought "i want to be a programmer". So now i have to choice ,three to be exact, and there are: 1.i choose architecture,2.i choose programming.3 i choose both. Ok so now i have 3 choices, the problem with the third choices is i cant fully commite to something unless its only one goal, so became both isnt a choice for me. So now there are 2 choice, and i dont know why ,i without secondly thinking it choosing programming to be the one i want to be. But wait ,being arhictecture is still in my mind , so i decide to make it my side hobby but fully commited to programming.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion for Me

TENTANG SI SAYA