The Story of Ilham

Hello everybody!
My name is Ilham Azka Ramadhan,you can call me Ilham or Azka sometimes,because there are so many Ilham out there.I was born in Bandung November 18th,2001.I am 15 years old now.I live in Bandung,Nata Endah Complex No H 100 b.I study at Three High School Bandung,im a first grade student there.My Father is working in Jakarta ,meanwhile my mother isnt working,she take care of me and my two little brothers.My father name is Riza and my mother name is Ratri.My father go home once in a week. I really like seeing my father when he is working at house.My First litttle brother is very smart at memorizing The Holy Quran.He can play rubik too.His name is Haris.He is 12 year old now.My other little brother,the last one exactly.He is almost the same as my first little brother but he cant play rubik.

I guess thats enough about my family,lets get more specific about me.

Like you already know,my name is Ilham.I study at 3 High School Bandung,im at the first grade now.
This year,on incoming November i turned to 16.I am the first child in my family.Its actually feels good haha,you know feel superior and all but its also feel annoying at the same time.I really like cycling.Especially to a mountain or an off-road place or ttrack.Sometimes i cycling with my father,sometimes with my uncle,with my friend,or just me alone.The most far place i have reached is Banjaran,i started from my home exactly.My favorite subject is math,there are so many reason i like it.First because i hate subject that take memorizing skill,and i really bad at memorizing something.Second,its fun to play with number,searching for alternative solution,and more.Well basically i like subject that take math for it base,like pysics.I like geometri lesson because i want to be an arcitecture.Even tough i like it that doesnt mean i look down to other lesson,you know just not that serious as math and the likes.And its doesnt mean i always success on every math test,i think my"dark age"is when i still at Junior High School on the first grade.Every test i have,i only got 6,or 7,or maybe 8 rarelly,but i didnt give up so always studying,and studying every day.Until i meet my "golden age" on the third grade ,i was very happy at that time.I hope i get that "golden age"on every moment in my life.

I think thats all ive got tell you know.Thanks for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion for Me

the dream of mine

TENTANG SI SAYA