A Plan for Holiday

A Conversation between Adli and Ilham regarding plans after doing evaluation at school

Ilham :"Hello Adli, what will you do after evaluation test at school?"
Adli   :"I will go to DUFAN with my family"
Ilham :"Nice plan,i think DUFAN will be a good a place for relaxing your mind.When will you go to DUFAN?"
Adli   :"I'll go there a week after the evaluation test end"
Ilham :"So, by what you will go there?"
Adli   :"I think i will go there with my family's car and my older brother will be the driver."
Ilham :"Well,if you go there by car you should be ready for the traffic jam everywhere"
Adli   :"Yeah,I know, it will be a long way to get there but I think its worth the wait"
Ilham :"Just be patient..hahhahaha.So with whom you will go there?"
Adli   :"I will go there with my dad,mom,and my brother ,but my sister cant join ,because she have a plan with her husband to go to Pangandaran Beach
Ilham :"Well i think your trip will still be fun even if your sister cant come.So what will you do there?"
Adli   :"I will play every spot there,likes rollercoaster,and many more."
Ilham :"Sounds fun! make sure you ride every extreme spot there i will worth the time"
Adli   :"Sure! Il make sure I ride every extreme spot there."
Ilham :"Sorry,Adli,I got to go.I have to attend lesson course now,good luck with your holiday,Bye!"
Adli   :"Ok then see ya."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion for Me

TENTANG SI SAYA

Subsun