Grateful Experience

Hello!

Today i'd like to tell you about one of my meaningful experience.
So this was happened about a week ago,on Friday to be exact.

The night before it,someone in the school chat group said that tomorrow,the sports uniform will be shared to the student.So i though that i should't bring my old sports uniform,because the new one will be shared tommorow. So i pack my bag for school tommorow,excluding my uniform.

In the morning,i do the same thing i do everyday,you know like took a bath,pray shubuh,breakfast,and finally go to school by a motorcycle,of course its my mother who ride it because im only 16. In the way to school, i feel a bit panic for my decision that a made,but i always remember my friend word in the group chat,so i feel a bit relived.

Finally i arrive at school,then go to my class,then the lesson begun. And its where i started feeling PANIC.So i was in a chemistry class,then the teacher said "Is everybody bring sports uniform?",everyone said yes,and only me that said no,my teacher said that the uniform probably wont be shared this day,after i heard that word i was really really PANIC. Then i though how to get a sports uniform before the sports class begun.I ask my friend if he got two sports uniform at his house,but he said he just have one,then i though to borrow it from other class that had a sports class before my class,but i think its impossible for them to borrow me a uniform. Then my final decision is to call my father, to bring my uniform, but i think its impossible for my father to bring it to my school,but i had no other choice, so i decide to messange him, and beg for his help.Then he said yes, he said that he will go to took his english test too,so its a coincident but I really feel relieved.

So after the lesson end i went to the mosque to pray Jumat with my friend.I really angry to myself for the decision i made,because i made a trouble for my parent,i really really angry,but also feel VERY relieved,i thank God for the help, and for the parents he choose for me.So after pray Jumat done, i wait in front of the mosque, a feel a bit panic because the class start soon. And my father came with my uniform,then i came to him, took my uniform and say thank to him, after that,it feels that im finally can breathe again ,after a long STRESSFUL situation,once again i feel very grateful to God for helping me

After that,I went to the hall ,then see all of my friend sat there,then one of my friend told me that today there wont be any sports..., after i heard that i even feel more STRESS,so after my father long way to go here,to my school,its USELESS NOW? Now i feel very sorry to my father because i made him such a trouble,so that day i said to myself, that shouldn't trust other people words easily, so that i wont make others suffer.

Ok,that all from me,i hope you enjoy my writing ;-; , i have a lot of grateful experience like this but you know it happened a long time ago,so i forgot about it.
Thank you all for reading!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion for Me

the dream of mine

TENTANG SI SAYA