My Holiday



Holiday

There werent any interesting event happening in my two weeks of school break. But of course there are some event that made my holiday felt amazing. For the first week of my holiday i spend the whole week in my grandmother house and picked up my dad from airport and my little brother from his school. I spent 4 days in my grandmother house, and there werent any exciting stuff there im just sleep, play , eat the whole day. I just came there to accompany my mother because she wont went alone,so thats why i came there with just that one purpose even i knew that there is nothing i can do there. We went home at morning 4 am and arrive at 9 am, went from the station by car to home. 

We arrived at home on 10 am because my house is a bit far, after rested a bit we packed up our stuff preparing for another journey to airport. I felt so tired after arrived from my grandmother house but my mother was a beginner so i had to accompany her to the airport by car, well now my little brother went with us so it feel more relaxed.

We went to the Sukarno Hatta airport in the morning because we knew that the traffic condition in Jakarta are very teeming. Finally arrived at the airport , my Father tought us that he will arrived at 3 pm but he actually arrived at 5 pm, 2 hour we wait in a restaurant searching for a sign that my father had arrived,annndd there he is with a red bag.After picked up my father we went to a hotel that my mother already booked ,and that night we rest our tired body there.

In the morning my father and mother went to my little brother school to pick him up, me and my little brother wait in the hotel while playing game and watching TV. In the middle of my enjoyness i need to move to another room because the room that im in it is being cleaned by the cleaning service, i picked my handphone and the charger but i forgot the most important thing that is the key then after i realized that i forget the key card i wasnt panicking but my little brother was,so i called my parent told them what happened ,then they was like ok relax we can ask for another one.

Then my parents arrived at the hotel with my little brother of course and that day after 3 months seperated by our stuff we gather as a complete family. Then after having a dinner that night we took a rest. In the morning we packed our stuff and around 12 a clock we went home. Well thats how my first week end.

My second week or my last week you can say , i just spend it by cycling to citarum head's river well of course i wasnt start cycling from my home if i did i would die ,i started it from santosa village. I went there with my uncle and cousin. At first we were planning on going at morning but some stuff happened so we went at afternoon. And it really is a long way to santosa village but the scenery are beautiful so it wasnt really matter. The track wasnt too extreme so i wasnt really struggling. This journey is very satisfying ,maybe because cycling is my hobby but also the breathtaking view. Well the rest of the week is just a plain day and no ordinary event happened.

well that all from me hope you reader enjoy!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion for Me

the dream of mine

TENTANG SI SAYA